- Fur Free Fashion Beijing: designers call for fur-free fashion
- Investigation reveals toxic fur
- Belgian designer Noemie Flamant drops fur from her collection
- Strong opinion against fur farming in Estonia
- Major protest against fur farming in Latvia
- Bestselling fashion giant signs fur free agreement
- 10.000 signatures in support of a fur ban for the Estonian government
- Thousands of Norwegians took to the streets protesting against fur farming
- Recent footage from fur farms in Canada reveals suffering
- Sao Paulo state bans fur farming
The Fur Free Alliance (FFA) is an international coalition of animal protection organisations working to bring an end to the exploitation and killing of animals for their fur. The Fur Free Alliance represents millions of supporters worldwide.
We seek, by appropriate legal and non-violent means, to bring an end to the killing and exploitation of all animals for their fur by raising public awareness about the cruelty and negative environmental impacts associated with the global fur trade.
You can learn more about our issues and our members.