- Quebec government refuses to rescue foxes in critical state at fur farm
- Appeal ban on mink farming in The Netherlands
- Historic WTO ruling upholds EU ban on seal products trade
- 6,000 stores ditch fur
- Japan's last fur farm faces prosecution
- GAIA launches a website in protest of a new mink farm proposal
The Fur Free Alliance (FFA) is an international coalition of animal protection organisations working to bring an end to the exploitation and killing of animals for their fur. The Fur Free Alliance represents millions of supporters worldwide.
We seek, by appropriate legal and non-violent means, to bring an end to the killing and exploitation of all animals for their fur by raising public awareness about the cruelty and negative environmental impacts associated with the global fur trade.
You can learn more about our issues and our members.